"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stood up, brushed himself off, and looked around him again.
- Took one hour to show up, then brushed me off.
- He got to his feet, brushed himself off, and started toward the house.
- Again, he brushed himself off and got back to his feet.
- She started to brush him off, put the glass between them.
- She started to brush him off, but something he said caught her interest and they went up to his room to talk.
- In a few minutes he got up and brushed himself off.
- I brushed off her hand and made it to my feet.
- I just got up, brushed myself off, and looked around.
- He has brushed the snow off his car once too often.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.