"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She used to brush her long hair by the hour.
- She brushed by me without a word and started through the sitting room.
- The next moment two men brushed by him, and one seemed to have something under his arm.
- In a week, he was able to brush his teeth by himself.
- He put his arm out but she brushed by it.
- Rather as if he now moved on the edge of some action; brushed by it, but not the true focus point.
- The student brushed by his friends and ran into the classroom.
- He made to brush by me but I barred his way.
- "I just got close enough to brush by her," she said.
- I brushed by soldiers, but none of them stopped me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.