"big" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the rest of them I see big problems in getting a job here.
- The big problem was the one you already thought of.
- I'm not at all sure what the big problem is here.
- But in the long run we still have big problems.
- That was our big problem at the start of the season.
- A. People have a big problem understanding the relationship between quality and systems.
- Suddenly, I find myself working for a company with big political problems.
- But any approach where we cut the budget across the board has two big problems.
- Today he had a very big problem indeed to consider.
- This was a very big problem a few years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.