"big" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The health and social care bill is based on three big lies.
- We found out that to be a very big lie.
- The television business is based on a big fat lie.
- Of course, sometimes in order to help people see the truth, you've got to tell them a big fat lie.
- But we all knew that whatever she was about to say would be a big, fat lie.
- Unless the story they put out was a big lie.
- "And remember it some day when you have need of a big lie."
- All of it, from beginning to end, has been one big lie.
- We know that there's a big lie at the center of this.
- One question is why so many voters buy into the big lies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.