"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A photograph was taken of the scene as the damaged target headed for the nearest beach.
- AS temperatures soared into the 70's all across the north west, sensible people headed to the nearest beach.
- Its nearest beach is 5 km to the east.
- Early that morning we bundled up and drove to the nearest beach.
- In face, it would be hard to get more central, especially with the nearest beach being only about a five minute walk away.
- The nearest beach to Nouakchott is 5km west of the centre.
- From any point in the village it takes only around 10 min or less to walk to the nearest beach.
- The 71-room Harmony is in the center of the island and about five minutes by moped from the nearest beach.
- There was no choice but to find their way somehow to the nearest friendly beach, lying in the general direction they were being carried.
- They decide to head for the nearest beach, which is near Lake Point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.