"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following morning the vessel grounded some 200 metres from shore, just off a tourist beach.
- They often haul out on busy tourist beaches, where they are vulnerable to disturbance.
- A massive oil slick threatened a popular tourist beach in New Caledonia.
- In 2012 Veracruz allowed visitors to camp on the city's tourist beaches.
- Geomorphologically, this area has relatively low waves than nearer tourist beach of Digha.
- Roadblocks are most common at the weekend and on roads to tourist beaches in the Western Area.
- Golden Bay is the most popular tourist beach of the Manikata region.
- He later worked as what he called a behind-the-scenes entertainment director at Cuba's tourist beaches.
- Much of the route is now a series of public footpaths often connecting tourist beaches and resorts.
- Zipolite is a popular tourist beach famous for allowing nudity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.