"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is an easily accessible beach, which is popular in the summer months, at the end of the road through the village.
- Most of the accessible beaches on the island are located along the Kingston foreshores.
- Smaller beaches to the north, accessible except at high tide, are used by nudists.
- On accessible beaches this can lead people to think the pups have been abandoned, but here they're safe from interference.
- Until the 1970s, Preston Lake had a public beach accessible for a small day-fee.
- The captain had assured him there were plenty of accessible beaches beyond it.
- There are other, much less accessible, beaches at the southern end.
- On the gulf coast, residents find themselves fighting for space on the few beaches still accessible to the public.
- There are beaches accessible from Route 16 on the east side of the lake.
- My children preferred the beach, accessible by an underpass beneath the highway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.