"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is mid-morning on a Mediterranean beach.
- He gazed at the dark beauty who drifted along as if she were attached to a lover's arm on a Mediterranean beach.
- Gone were the bathing suits, bare skin and the grainy pictures of the couple during their vacations on Mediterranean beaches.
- It is estimated that 24 per cent of Mediterranean beaches are unsuitable for swimming because of the sewage risk alone.
- But a Mediterranean beach is not a place for playing on.
- One caller said he had found a puzzling electronic device on a Mediterranean beach and invited an agent to examine it.
- They were, after all, braving the Soviet Union on their break instead of lolling on some Mediterranean beach.
- Last year, more than two million Europeans visited, drawn to the Mediterranean beaches and the interior desert dunes.
- It was subversively off-the-radar, a noncommercial refuge from the built-up Mediterranean beaches.
- The grounds spill right onto the Mediterranean beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.