"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's also a 14th-century castle and several good beaches with fine, white sand.
- New tourist destinations have been developed because of their access to good beaches.
- Transport can be arranged, but landing on the island is very difficult since there are few good beaches.
- But if you're looking for a lively social scene, good beaches and a suntan.
- The area was known as White Sand because it had a good beach.
- There's a secluded inlet with a good beach about five miles east.
- Broken head, about 8km south is a magic place, good beach, good.
- We make a little southing, and there's a good beach.
- I mean, at the good beaches there's so many people in the summer, you can hardly move.
- There are lots of good beaches on the island.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.