"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They drifted away to find temporary refuge on remote sections of the curving beaches.
- It was an attractive, rambling collection of low buildings on a beautiful curving beach at the head of a spectacularly beautiful bay.
- Smith's pale gray eyes stared hopelessly into the future, a future where he walked for ever, broke and forlorn, along a curving beach.
- Quite visible on a rocky point at the end of the curving beach is the Wickaninnish Inn, a handsome 46-room hotel that opened in August 1996.
- The balloon settled gently to the mossy ground, between the curving beach and the looming forest.
- He drove her down to the curving beach of False Bay beyond Muizenberg and parked at the top of the dunes.
- The carriage swept on past the first buildings, following the only road that skirted the curving beach of Table Bay, and headed out into the unknown.
- They fished in the surf, walking a quarter-mile around the curving beach to a place where they had luck before.
- Certainly the most popular site is the Baths, a curving beach interrupted by large round boulders that seem to have dropped from the sky by the handful.
- This, which is the last town on the Cape, lies mainly in one street along the curving beach fronting the southeast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.