"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the Maritime provinces, the coastal beach serves as the metaphor for rest and recreation.
- The place offers popular rocky surfing spots around coastal beaches.
- The Ugari (pipi) on the coastal beaches was also eaten.
- The manchineel tree can be found near to (and on) coastal beaches.
- After this event, it took on its current form, a coastal beach.
- Almost 90 percent of French coastal beaches meet minimum levels of cleanliness or better.
- He advocated for Native salmon fishing rights and rights to control their coastal beaches.
- Sun lovers can choose from one of the country's many coastal beaches in the east or head farther north to the tropical rainforests.
- The distinctive black and white pattern of the wings is a common sight along many North American coastal beaches.
- Along with coastal beaches, Krabi has over 150 attractive islands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.