"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The holo was a beach scene of mother and children.
- Taking the beach scene as a whole, what kinds of events might it foreshadow?
- The beach scene gave way to an e-mail application's opening window.
- The other was a beach scene, brilliant sky, silver sand.
- That's what you expect from movies with great beach scenes.
- We figure that at this time of the year the beach scene won't be worth it.
- Through it he could see a beach scene, and his heart ached.
- It was a beach scene, actually, but like none that she had ever seen before.
- "Do you think anyone will really want to watch a full hour of nothing but beach scenes?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.