"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You're taking the beach boy back to the one thing that's a constant.
- But at 72 he still looks like, well, a beach boy, albeit older.
- The beach boys grew up, however; some of them even graduated from law school.
- Who came up with the name of the Beach Boys?
- "I'm also a beach boy; I wanted to be near the ocean."
- Above all, Picasso was one of the all-time great beach boys.
- But it wasn't anything to do with the Beach Boys!
- The Beach Boys have all been dead for eight thousand years.
- None of the other Beach Boys appeared on the record.
- By now they're probably inured to the beach boys and girls in their midst.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.