"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a little sea water came towards the beach hotels.
- The beach hotel was filled with nearly 1,000 guests.
- In a press release, the tourist board estimated that nearly all the major beach hotels would be open by the end of February.
- Any of the glamorous beach hotels outside the capital.
- You can opt to make a day trip or stay a few days at one of the island's (small scale, exclusive) beach hotels.
- I watched the news when I was passing as a tourist at the beach hotel.
- That's on a place called Treasure Island where all the beach hotels are.
- This glorious beach hotel is dedicated to the sea.
- The company also opened the 1,100-foot-long Long Beach Hotel, at the time the largest in the world.
- Weddings are common in this season and the beach hotels are booked with them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.