"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Real beach sand has been hauled in to perfect the experience.
- At dead slow I ran the bow into the beach sand.
- In the 1950's blocks made from beach sand had a high salt content.
- The beach sand was wet much higher up the shore than the waves could get to now.
- On the other hand, he may have discovered a wire fence covered with beach sand.
- It sticks to everything from beach sand to bird feathers.
- More beach sand: The older I get, the less there is.
- The moon was just coming on full, and the dry grass shone light as beach sand.
- Beach sands cover the northern part and extend about 100 m into the mountain.
- My shirt was torn when I staggered onto the beach sand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.