"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Slowly it began to pace her along the beach road.
- The sun was about to touch the horizon in the west as they pulled onto the beach road.
- There were houses on both roads that led from highway to the beach road.
- In 1870, the college was moved to its present location on Beach Road.
- On the beach road itself there were many clusters of small cottage communities.
- Soon a babble of young voices could be heard coming up the beach road.
- I jumped out of the carriage and ran screaming to the beach road.
- Bending over, he burst out of the weeds and set his feet on the beach road.
- He started up and headed out of the lot, turning right to go south on Beach Road.
- They came to the short stretch of beach road that led to their own turn-off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.