"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Health care and education were two other aspects to which the authorities paid attention.
- When the site is developed, the authority will pay another $7.5 million to the commission.
- "In the past year, the authority has paid a lot of attention to improving working conditions."
- If the local authority is paying part or all of your fees though, these payments will stop.
- Its chairman said the authority would not pay any of the cost.
- He'll just have to put up the fees or get the local authorities to pay more for the patients they send.
- The authority now pays a minimum of about $1.7 million a year.
- A crucial question looms, however, over how the authority will pay for the program.
- The authorities pay them little mind, except when there is a killing.
- The authority has paid an average of $23 million a year over the past decade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.