"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time, the authority did not object.
- The press notice to which the authority objected made it clear that the figures it contained were not official statistics, he says.
- Palestinian sources said the Israeli authorities objected to certain names among the 300 and that a major argument ensued.
- He was sure the Serbian authorities would object less strenuously to his presence.
- Some authorities object to the official policy of slow-play penalties which can, and in this case did, change the result of a major match.
- A book of his on medieval France could not be published - because the authorities objected to a single word in it, he said.
- The authorities are objecting to his plan to build a clinic instead.
- What the authorities object to is his refusal to submit what he plans to do for their approval.
- Some authorities object to calling the flu outbreak "swine flu".
- The authority, which owns the trade center site, had objected to the release, citing privacy concerns and sensitivity to the victims' families.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.