"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its spending authority would be sliced to $636 million in 2006, from $3.3 billion this year.
- The military's spending authority for the current fiscal year is $273 billion.
- How can spending authority be given to principals without losing economies of scale?
- The idea is not to cut needed programs but to allow schools to maximize their spending authority.
- Then the first black in memory was elected; the white majority gave that spending authority to the council as a whole.
- The current spending authority will expire at midnight on Monday.
- The state government will lose its spending authority unless a budget is in place by July 1.
- The department also opposed other provisions of the bill, but it needed the spending authority.
- To tide it over, the government will seek from parliament a limited spending authority.
- Temporary spending authority was rushed through last week to keep the Government in business for the next 24 days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.