"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fences are guarded by military police, and the final authority over the refugees lies with the immigration service.
- Own experience is paramount, therefore authority lies with the individual.
- Full decision-making authority for the business lies with its local owner(s)
- Such an agreement, they say, leaves no one accountable because authority for the workers lies with a tribe, which is a sovereign nation.
- According to current Constitution, the highest authority in the department lies with the governor.
- It did not make clear whether the ultimate authority in the affected regions would lie with local or federal authorities, military or civilians.
- Islam is more akin to Judaism, where ultimate authority lies in scriptures.
- Though the Mayor was not incapacitated last week, his hospitalization raised the question of where authority would lie if he had been.
- The constitutional authority and responsibility does not lie with the leadership.
- The authority to suspend organizations lies with the local police and prosecutors, two groups that are little trusted by ordinary Russians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.