"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Western authorities began taking action against Al Aksa last year.
- Some Western authorities believed this bullet was designed to tumble in flesh to increase wounding potential.
- In these cases, perpetrators were usually not charged by Western authorities.
- It is stated by Western authorities on hypnosis that only some twenty per cent.
- But other Western authorities learned of other horrors years earlier.
- This stance has been largely echoed by Western medical and political authorities.
- But Western authorities said that the total is actually between a million and 2 million.
- That may have created a reluctance by some officers to insist that their assessment be brought to the attention of Western authorities, the officials said.
- He is suspected by the Western authorities of involvement in nearly 100 terrorist attacks in the last 15 years.
- Joseph Campbell was considered by some people to be a leading Western authority on myth and the history of spirituality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.