"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1759 an English authority estimated that each year a quarter of the prisoners had died from gaol fever.
- Fergus could never resist insolence when confronted with authority-especially English authority.
- In 30 English Unitary authorities the whole council were up for election.
- In 19 English Unitary authorities one third of the council were up for election.
- A widespread pilot scheme for separate food waste collection, involving nineteen English local authorities, achieved success and 'high levels of satisfaction' from households.
- Furthermore, the court, following earlier English authority, held that full damages and complete restitution will not be given for the same breach of contract.
- However, these are outliers, and most English unitary authorities have a population in the range of 150,000 to 300,000.
- The company reports that "all construction documents have been validated in December 2009 by the French and English authorities."
- In 11 English Unitary authorities, the whole council was up for election.
- In 16 English Unitary authorities, one third of the council was up for election.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.