"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Do you really expect the authorities to buy that?"
- These authorities would then "buy" their agricultural produce at vastly reduced prices and use the surplus to invest in heavy industry.
- In 1814 the cemetery was expanded as authorities bought additional land from a city resident.
- The order also empowers the authorities to buy them back at the price they fetch at auction.
- These authorities would then "buy" their agricultural produce at low prices and use the money they made to invest in heavy industry.
- I think the authorities will buy it, since has an undeserved reputation for blowing away.
- The Cuban authorities were certainly not buying it when they finally found me and the secret studio.
- The new authority could then buy power from the "grid" at the current free-market prices.
- The property the authority bought had been connected to the arena plan for years.
- This authority would buy oil for the stockpile or sell from it to help stabilize prices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.