"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authority is only selling an item if it has at least three identical ones for its permanent museum collection.
- That would be almost a third more than what the authority sold last year.
- During the last few years the authority has sold more than $8 billion of bonds to refinance its debt.
- Similarly, if an authority sells a piece of land, the capital receipt also cannot be used to keep local taxes down.
- First, the authority would sell more than $11 billion in bonds for new debt.
- If all goes according to plan, by the end of the week the authority will have sold more than $3 billion of bonds.
- So far, the authority has sold about 350,000 cards and those cards have been renewed at least 470,000 times.
- This authority would buy oil for the stockpile or sell from it to help stabilize prices.
- I do not believe that the French authorities have sold the 22.3 % of those tickets available for direct sales.
- The authority will sell the homes to qualified low- and moderate-income buyers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.