"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They want this authority to remain largely with principals.
- It is the reason that the ultimate authority has remained with the captain to this day.
- The authorities said they found a homeless man's charred remains in the basement.
- Many people, especially religious authorities, regard this alternative meaning as inaccurate, but it remains in common usage.
- The local authority remains as the employer but all appointments are made by governors.
- But it is essential that authority over civilian populations remain with local elected officials.
- All this time the military authority in the city remained in German hands.
- The authorities remained adamant and refused to take up the matter even for discussion as it was considered a religious question.
- Most authority remained with the cantons, including all powers not explicitly granted to the federal government.
- The same local authorities remained within the constituency in the 1974 redistribution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.