"alive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes come alive for the first time in days.
- She had made him come alive in heart and mind.
- But she had come alive with him, in more than one sense.
- She came more alive then than at any other time.
- God, the way she had come alive these past few days!
- When he is near, my whole being seems to come alive.
- But now, out in the water, some of the past came alive again.
- And the night came alive with the light of the past.
- In fact, someone probably hadn't wanted him to come back alive.
- We went to get into the car when the radio came alive again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.