"alive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mother remonstrated84 that the baby might be born alive.
- "a medical operation to end a pregnancy so that the baby is not born alive".
- Married just under ten years, she had been pregnant four time, yet not one child was born alive.
- It is possible for a child to be born alive with the mosaic form.
- Nor was any child to be born alive in that house for a century and a half.
- "No infant has been born alive in over a year."
- The baby boy, born alive, was then killed by the doctors, she said.
- Protecting the life of a child born alive after an abortion.
- And of her seven children born alive, four have died.
- What have you done to help yourself but be born alive?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.