"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Crime is a subject on which I know absolutely nothing.
- They'll want to know absolutely with whom they are dealing and why we came.
- You absolutely know it won't be, the other people may as well start work already.
- I mean, we absolutely know you cannot actually protect content.
- It couldn't be the truth; I knew that absolutely now.
- I'd barely spoken to her before that night, but I knew absolutely.
- "Now that isn't something you can go out and say we absolutely know, but certainly the violence is both ways."
- "I just absolutely already knew before anybody told me," she said.
- "Ask it a Question to which you absolutely know the answer," he suggested.
- "I absolutely know exactly what he means," James said before the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.