"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One is absolutely required to have a new thought once in one's life.
- The School was still a great building, and it didn't absolutely require expansion until 1955.
- For the rest of this ride, there would be no conversation that was not absolutely required.
- These features were absolutely required, but varied in the way they are provided by the box.
- Each cabinet member should be absolutely required to leave office with the Commissioner.
- Few conditions in medicine absolutely require surgery, but this is one of them.
- On such days, it is assumed that employees will not come to work unless absolutely required.
- Scholars have different opinions about whether sleeping first is absolutely required or not.
- "Battery power at minimum levels and only used in those areas that absolutely require it should be enough."
- Ford would not do anything until the letter of the law absolutely required it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.