"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For work like cleaning carpets and washing windows, there is often a fixed rate.
- Clemens used to say that George came one day to wash windows and remained eighteen years.
- I climbed down from washing windows to help her load the wood.
- The lashes I wear in the show could wash windows.
- Then there's the young father from the provinces who washes windows in Shanghai and sees his baby daughter only once a year.
- Education as a Calling Other parents help out by washing windows.
- There, he meets some boys washing windows on cars in traffic.
- Once he graduated, the only job available was washing windows.
- He washed windows for a living, often working so high above the ground that your hands perspire just thinking of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.