"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The waiting room featured windows that looked down on the parking lot.
- The second (top) floor features unusual continuous windows along the entire front.
- This 1866 church features Tiffany interior work and windows.
- One wall featured windows, and the other three were mirrored.
- It also features a sharp box style, narrow spaces and tall windows.
- The house features very few exterior windows, with the only natural light coming in from a central atrium.
- The R21 was similar to the R17, except that it featured windows of a slightly different design.
- It features larger windows and doors and more leg room.
- The building also features multi-pane double hung windows and French doors.
- The second floor also features rectangular windows with hoods above them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.