"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I opened my window just enough to hear what the man wanted.
- Open your window a little bit Robert, let some fresh air into the back.
- I went back into the living room and opened a window.
- She opened a window for some air and looked out across the street.
- He got up, opened a window and sat down again.
- He went to the far end of the room and opened a window.
- Could he have simply opened a window in front of the wrong one?
- Instead, the service can open a new window to show the results.
- But they can't do anything to him just for trying to open a window.
- We had to open a window to clear them out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.