"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I walked over to the phone on the window sill.
- But the police said this would have been impossible because the window sill was about three feet off the floor.
- The window sills are high, which made it difficult for my small children to see out.
- He reached for a paper cup that stood on the window sill.
- He put down the glass on the window sill and went into the kitchen.
- I put it on the window sill, tried a third.
- Put the money on the window sill of your room.
- They were on the window sill by the serving table.
- I told him about the two painters on the window sill.
- His always sits at the window sill in the teacher's office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.