"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned and saw that the window ledge was about three feet above him.
- I had to pull myself up on the window ledge to look inside.
- I found a space on a window ledge and sat down.
- She stood up and held on to the window ledge.
- They just check the floor and run their fingers along the window ledge.
- I put part of the food they give me to eat upon the window ledge.
- I remember sitting up on that window ledge while we played in here.
- The Shadow had caught the window ledge with his right hand.
- He sat on the window ledge for a long time.
- But you don't learn anything when you're still up on the window ledge, safe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.