"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally I gave up and went to the window seat.
- He was among the first and took a window seat.
- Or, you can stay inside and watch the world from a window seat.
- He took a window seat, not far from where his parents sat.
- Still holding her, the mother sat down on the window seat.
- He was sitting on the other side of the room in the window seat.
- However, there was a space where the window seat should be.
- I stood up and walked over to the window seat.
- We sat on the window seat, taking it all in.
- He gave up, finally, and moved to the window seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.