"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike his companions, he wore full plate, and Mathian's bay raised its head as the older knight's courser stepped up alongside it.
- The old knight stood outside the tower door, wearing his mail and plate beneath a long woolen surcoat that age had turned more yellow than white.
- The old knight wore mail and plate beneath his yellowed surcoat.
- Boy and horse alike wore gilded mail and enameled crimson plate, with matching golden lions on their heads.
- Some wore chain mail or plate, argent metal elaborately shaped and chased; others had robes and coronets.
- And it was across the Tumblestone that they came home now, though the boy wore plate and mail in place of swaddling clothes.
- The assassins wore armor, probably military-grade ceramic or spider-silk plate.
- Spinello knew he'd be wearing chain and plate on his body, too.
- Lucky for him he was wearing plate.
- In fact many men wearing full plate were usually fighting on foot, especially in the 15th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.