"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shelley wore flares.
- The boys, the group I hung around with, had stinking matted hair down to their shoulders and wore decomposing school jackets, no ties, and flares.
- I think that was why he wore flares.
- And, yes, he wore flares, but somehow you'd expect that.
- People still wear flares and think they're being groovy.
- Adrian Mole was a boy racked with adolescent angst, an Abba fan who still wore flares in the 80s.
- Dropping in a picture of myself aged 19 and wearing a Stone Roses T-shirt and flares, set the mood for the evening nicely.
- Oh I don't wanna wear flares.
- Its shadow cabinet contained a host of young, inexperienced politicians who, when Labour was last in power, were wearing flares.
- Davos the hippy wears big flares - so big they're like vast flapping sails.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.