"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rider had to wear skis as well.
- Tom Huckabee said they reminded him of tracks made by a person wearing skis and wielding ski-poles.
- Students form pyramids, jump obstacles, ski barefoot, and, on occasion, ski while wearing alpine skis.
- They kept their footing like expert skiers - and indeed they seemed to be wearing skis of some sort.
- As it turns out, the two are wearing pliable skis, which give them a base for bending forward and back like Slinky toys.
- Despite his official navy blue and purple jacket, the ski patroller is not wearing skis.
- The children play indoors for part of the time, learning how to move in ski equipment, then are taken outdoors to play in the snow wearing skis.
- She explained that Street, weighing 160 pounds and wearing downhill skis, could generate more power than a finesse skier like Seizinger.
- Played with only one club and a tennis ball while wearing skis and boots, every stroke counts (no mulligans!)
- That figure includes skijorers, who wear skis while being pulled by one, two or three dogs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.