"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They drew the line, though, at wearing beepers.
- Those ethicists are going to have to wear beepers all the time, carry cells, be permanently online.
- Our residents are on call on the weekends and wear beepers.
- They are children of divorce who work weekends, wear beepers and smoke cigarettes on the sly.
- "Guys wear beepers," one woman said, "and they're not doctors."
- Doormen wear beepers on their belts, so his grab's too high for that.
- The business systems unit "has engineers who wear beepers," he said.
- "It's a group of four persons on call all the time who wear beepers 24 hours a day," he explained.
- He used conventional questionnaires but also required teachers to wear beepers that reminded them to record their moods and activities several times a day.
- You've got these kids wearing beepers and gold chains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.