"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But many potential users would not give the technology a try, he said: "People just didn't want to be seen wearing a hearing aid."
- "He struck me as being a bit young to be wearing a hearing aid."
- A. I wear a hearing aid in my right ear.
- For the past six years, he has been wearing a hearing aid.
- Less than would be caused by wearing a hearing aid.
- He was about sixty years old and wore a large hearing aid.
- To make out the boss's commands, he needs to wear a hearing aid.
- As a child she had glue ear and began to wear a hearing aid.
- We need to educate the public that there is no big deal to wear a hearing aid.
- I wear a hearing aid, as you all know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.