"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then I'd be wearing my cap back to front for a day or so.
- The figure's head wears a cap and is turned to the side.
- The first few days after his hair fell out he wore a cap.
- The man second from the left is wearing a flat cap.
- "You really should wear a cap when you're out in the sun."
- Two of them were wearing baseball caps, the way little kids do in America.
- Because the man was also wearing an orange cap, wasn't he?
- He wore a cap and did not look up from his task.
- He had a round face and was wearing a baseball cap.
- He was, I noticed for the first time, still wearing his cap.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.