"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I really like the idea of wearing bells on ankles or wrists," she said.
- He also required them to wear small bells in public baths.
- "Why in the world would you want to wear bells?"
- He was wearing chains and bells like a freakster.
- Johnny had actually seen him wearing bells around his knees and waving two hankies in the air.
- The horse wore bells which tinkled as it trotted through the streets of London.
- But George Carter wasn't wearing his cap and bells this morning.
- She wears bells in her hair in the Arafellin fashion.
- Most of the time, only the leaders wore bells.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.