"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Patients might wear sensors in a belt or wristband and transfer information wirelessly to a home computer.
- This woman, skilled in penmanship, wears identical sensors as she writes the exercise.
- For the study, researchers recruited 35 healthy married couples and had them wear sensors that monitor movement for 10 nights.
- Look at the bodies; they're all wearing short-range sensors.
- The stick figures on the transparent scrims are derived from the movements of actual dancers who wore sensors on their bodies.
- That on-field data was drawn from the Dartmouth College football team, which wore in-helmet sensors throughout the 2005-2006 season.
- When she emerged from her bedroom, she was wearing a stark black tunic bare of the silver embroidery sensors.
- Each wore sensors to track wrist extension while scrolling and clicking.
- The patient wears sensors on the hand and arm that provide data to a computer, which converts the information into a simulation of the blood-vessel network.
- Patients wear wireless sensors that transmit data through specialized channels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.