"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did not even wear the crown, yet all its problems had become my own.
- You will be of age long before I wear the crown.
- There's more to being a king than wearing a crown.
- Their leader was a very large man wearing a crown.
- Her hair was very black, and she wore a crown.
- That way you won't have to wear the second crown.
- I still think they are a team that will wear the crown.
- He wore a crown himself, remember, if only for a season.
- "This team has worked too hard to not wear the crown."
- "Tell me the name of the kid wearing the crown."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.