"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wouldn't have been able to wear dentures, even if she could afford them.
- We don't know when Washington began wearing dentures, but he owned quite a few sets, none made with wooden teeth.
- Dry mouth can also make it difficult to wear dentures.
- The tongue may get wider in persons who have no teeth and do not wear dentures.
- In people who wear dentures 24 hours a day, its incidence is around 20%.
- If you wear dentures, make sure they fit properly.
- When her teeth went bad, she refused to wear dentures.
- From then on she would have to wear dentures.
- You should also only wear dentures that fit properly.
- Not long ago, she had to wear traditional dentures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.