"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The newspaper focuses on local news, sports and opinion pieces.
- Coverage includes local news, sports and community events in Putnam County.
- The station offers a variety of news, sports and entertainment channel in digital format.
- They can receive news, sports and weather updates, and keep track of more than 100 contacts.
- This meant news, talk, sports and community affairs relating to Greensboro.
- It has the standard hard news, sports and arts coverage.
- All of Oxfordshire's news, sport and essential information in one place.
- These networks provide news, weather, traffic, sports and original programming.
- If residents could only get New York news, sports and politics, would the county still be part of Connecticut, many asked.
- As well as playing music, Juice107.3 offers news, sport and general talk programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.