"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many international sports officials serve in more than one capacity.
- But sports officials will tell you that the tradition is not what it once was.
- His relatives made this decision together with the sport officials.
- German sports officials hope to expand to a total of 45 or 50 schools within five years.
- But a sports official who saw the tape said it was hard to interpret.
- But sports officials seemed confident that there would not be another boycott.
- His father, a German sports official, abandoned him to be raised by an aunt.
- Their teaching and training methods are being questioned by the new breed of sports officials.
- The problem was that some sports officials were pushing her to become a sprinter.
- The country's delegation consisted of 29 people, including coaches and sports officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.