"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their numbers are controlled by managed sport hunting, as predation is not common.
- The primary market for the Model 8 was sport hunting.
- No part of the park is designated as a national preserve, which would allow sport hunting.
- Russian sport hunting of black bears became legalised in 2004.
- Given the game we're after, none of them would qualify as sport hunting.
- Nothing that we can do equals the success of sport hunting.
- The standard deer control in New York is sport hunting.
- The animal rights groups equate sport hunting with simple murder and feel it must be stopped.
- This lack of growth reflects a diminished appetite for sport hunting.
- "But they are also part of the solution because legal sport hunting literally is the only thing keeping pigs under control."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.