"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Various other interests, including land developers and sport hunters, demanded some of the land be trimmed.
- It's a big deal for sport hunters - they don't get to hunt deer whenever they want to, after all.
- Again, sport hunters voiced their support for Kodiak bears.
- Namibia has numerous species wanted by international sport hunters.
- Canada has allowed sport hunters accompanied by local guides and dog-sled teams since 1970, but the practice was not common until the 1980s.
- Indirect income comes from guiding sport hunters and fishermen and providing services to those who come to view the state's wildlife.
- Three days earlier, two other sport hunters shot five animals to claim two.
- "Eco-tourism hasn't developed here the way it has for sport hunters," he says.
- Laws may forbid sport hunters from using some methods used primarily in poaching and wildlife management.
- In the 1960s, sport hunters began to frequent the area, focusing primarily on bear and caribou.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.