"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a knee replacement, you will no longer be able to do certain activities, such as jogging and high-impact sports.
- After a hip replacement, you might need to avoid certain activities, such as jogging and high-impact sports.
- It can also occur from high-impact sports, as a result of aging, or from being overweight.
- A Your stress fracture has clearly been caused by overuse, which is most common with high-impact sports like distance running or basketball.
- For at least 48 hours after your injection, avoid jogging, strenuous activity, or high-impact sports such as soccer or tennis.
- Obviously, the larger your bust, the more important this is do some research, taking specific note of bras specifically designed for full-figured and high-impact sports.
- If running or another high-impact sport is causing foot pain, switch temporarily to a low-impact exercise activity.
- But for those who play high-impact sports, they may choose metal because there's less risk of fracturing the implant.
- Athletes who take part in high-impact sports involving running or jumping are at high risk of forefoot injury.
- Minus some of the knee's natural cushioning, he would have been vulnerable to further injury in the high-impact sport of basketball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.